Policies and Procedures
Food and Beverage Exclusivity
- Goeglein’s Catering retains the exclusive right to supply all food and beverage at the Baker Street Station with the exception of wedding cakes and decorated cakes.
- Any alcoholic beverages consumed at the Baker Street Station must be purchased from Goeglein’s Catering in accordance with State laws and regulations.
- The Baker Street Station charges a 15% catering fee. This catering fee will be invoiced to you by Goeglein’s and then paid to the venue by Goeglein’s.
- Rental for the Baker Street Station is $750 Sunday through Friday and $1000 on a Saturday.
- Rental for an event not requiring food service may be increased based on the date(s) required.
- Security is required for all events held at the Baker Street Station and for other events at Goeglein's discretion. Goeglein's is responsible for hiring security and you will be billed for the cost of the security provided at the Baker Street Station.
- Food consumption for an event at the Baker Street Station on a Saturday must equal $2000.
- If this minimum is not met there will be an additional charge of $500.
- The Food Consumption Minimum is based on food sales only and does not include service charge, sales tax, rentals, beverages, labor or any other charges.
- The Baker Street Station is a smoke free facility.
- Because the Baker Street Station is a multiuse facility, Goeglein’s Catering can only ensure that our customer’s and their vendor’s property is secure if our staff is on-site.
- Goeglein’s banquet staff typically arrives at Baker Street 2 hours before the scheduled guest arrival. At this time decorators, florists, bakeries and DJs are welcome to setup.
- Goeglein’s understands that it is not always possible to schedule everything during this time frame and that you may need access to the facility earlier in the day.
- If needed, Goeglein’s will provide a staff person to open the Station at your designated time and remain on-site until the banquet staff arrives. You will be invoiced for $15 per hour that our staff person is on site. This staff person will open the facility, be available for questions, and make sure that all customer and vendor property is secure.
- For the safety of you and your guests, we do not allow the use of confetti, rice or bubbles at the Baker Street Station.
- To maintain the quality of our facility, we do not allow customers to attach materials to any surface without first making arrangements with our catering office.
- Customers are not allowed to move, remove or alter any existing decorations in our facility. Please see our staff if you desire to have changes made.
- Please confirm your decorating plans with the catering office.
- If you cancel an event at the Baker Street Station your booking deposit will be returned when a signed contract and deposit are received from another customer for the same date, time and room(s) you reserved.
- You are financially responsible for all damages caused by you or your guests to any equipment and/or property at the Baker Street Station equal to the cost of the repair or replacement.
- Goeglein’s Catering and the Baker Street Station cannot assume responsibility for personal property and equipment brought onto the premises.
- Goeglein’s Catering and the Baker Street Station cannot assume responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged items on our premises.